This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Globus Unveils 50 Backyard Getaways for 2011October 20, 2010 By: Staff
It just got easier to take a break from the rigors of life to see the wonders of North America, says Globus, who unveiled more than 50 North American vacations for 2011. The options range from special event itineraries featuring New Orleans, the Tournament of Roses and the Polar Bears of Churchill, regional discoveries in America’s national parks, the “Old West” and the “Historic East,” as well as cruise and tour packages in Alaska and Hawaii.
“Many of the world’s most awe-inspiring places sit in our own backyard,” said Scott Nisbet, president and chief executive officer of the Globus family of brands. “We’re revealing a robust offering of authentic and enriching vacations in 2011 meant to capture the interest and imagination of our travelers from ‘Sea to Shining Sea.’”
As part of the company’s 2011 offerings, Globus has designed two new Special Event vacations: New Orleans Holiday (from $979) and Polar Bears of Churchill (from $5,189):
* Celebrating the “Big Easy,” next year with the five-day New Orleans Holiday, Globus is taking travelers into the heart of the city, inviting them to a private demonstration at the New Orleans School of Cooking for a taste – literally – of how Creole and Cajun specialties are made, a cruise of the Louisiana bayous and swamps and a guided tour of the Oak Alley Plantation.
* For those looking for a sub-arctic adventure, Globus has designed an escape on the six-day Polar Bears of Churchill tour. On this vacation, travelers will visit Cape Merry National Historic Site, home of the world-renowned Polar Bear Compound. In addition to taking in the pure air of the “Land of Nanook,” travelers will board a Tundra Buggy to seek out the polar bears, visit an Eskimo museum to view a collection of Inuit carvings and artifacts and embark on a dog-sledding excursion.
Globus’ top five North American itineraries showcase the great outdoors:
* America’s National Parks (10 days, from $1,949 land only)
* Parks & Canyon Spectacular (14 days, from $2,829 land only)
* Eastern U.S. & Canada Discovery (13 days, from $2,599 land only)
* Grand Hawaii Vacation (12 days, from $3,259 land and intra-tour flights)
* Canyon Country Adventure (7 days, from $1,539 land only)
On its tours, travelers are privy to expertly designed, inclusive land programs that feature world-class accommodations, guided sightseeing (complete with headsets), engaging lectures and unequaled VIP access into key destinations, Globus says.