This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travel Indochina Releases Group Travel BrochureNovember 10, 2008 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
Travel Indochina has released its new Small Group Journeys brochure for 2009/2010, which features Japan for the first time.
“After consulting our travel agent partners we have added some new design features to make this brochure easier to use than ever before,” said David Rothschild, U.S. business development manager.
New itineraries include:
* The 12-day River Journey & the Lost City, meant primarily for families
* The-new Highlights of Indochina, which explores Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos for 14 days
* The 15-day Cycling Vietnam and Cambodia, from Angkor to southern Vietnam
* The 18-day Yangtze & Yunnan, a combination of China’s key cities and landmarks
* The 21-day Land of the Rising Sun, an in-depth exploration of Japan
* The 11-day Kolkata & Himalayan Kingdom
The new brochure showcases the company’s on-the-ground knowledge and innovation, with itineraries and unique travel experiences. For 2009, it offers combinations of the region’s exciting destinations, with new cross-border journeys focusing on the Mekong River and newly emerging areas such as southeast Cambodia and adjoining Vietnam. These itineraries are ideal for repeat visitors to Indochina, and those who want to explore in more depth.
To request a copy of the brochure visit www.travelindochina.com.