EcoGreenHotel was contracted by the Hampton Inn in Easton, Pennsylvania to establish a sustainability program. The Hampton Inn, managed by Lorrie Miller, has chosen to begin its green hotel initiative with EcoGreenHotel’s “Sustainability Support Program.” This program evaluates the sustainability of a property and then sets in motion the actions to further progress its eco-friendly standing. The green hotel program began on January 15, 2009.
EcoGreenHotel looks forward to the opportunity to provide cost effective sustainability solutions to this property. The program will address all 97 guest rooms, and implement a “green meeting” concept for the Lotus Room Conference Center.
EcoGreenHotel’s Sustainability Program includes:
• Eco Audit of hotel building design and operations
• Detailed 90 and 180 day “green hotel” action plans
• Lay ground work for an environmental management system
• Educate and train management for new green initiatives
• Conduct on-site environmental hotel workshops for all levels of staff
• Develop a customized environmental policy and purchasing plan
• Assist with obtaining Eco Crown Hospitality’s “green” hotel certification
• Guaranteed 2009 operational savings by targeting energy, water and waste