NTA has announced six Product Development Trips for 2010. These trips are designed for tour operators looking to develop new itineraries to both overseas and North American destinations.
“NTA’s Product Development Trips connect supplier and destination representatives with NTA tour operators who are focused on developing new tours and itineraries,” said NTA President Lisa Simon. “Travel and tourism is all about relationships, and through these trips NTA gives our members another way to develop these business partnerships.”
Trips scheduled for 2010 are:
· San Diego Experience — April 29–May 3, hosted by the San Diego CVB
· Slovakia and Hungary — May 8-13, hosted by the Slovak Tourist Board and DiscoverSlovakiaTours
· Big Island of Hawaii — July 6–11, hosted by Fly Away Holidays Inc.
· Calgary Horsepower Tour — July 16–21, hosted by Tourism Calgary
· Discover Egypt — Sept. 2–10, hosted by Big Five Tours & Expeditions
· Lancaster and Philadelphia — Oct. 8–12, hosted by Pennsylvania Dutch CVB and Philadelphia CVB
NTA has offered Product Development Trips since 2001. Previous trips included travel to Germany, Eastern France, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, New Zealand, China, Alaska, the Georgia Coast, Rhode Island and the British Columbia coast.
NTA membership represents 48 countries, and includes tour and travel packagers of all types.