This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Car Rental Insurance TipsDecember 10, 2007 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor Travel Agent
Title: Car Rental Insurance Tips From NAIC's Insure U Web Site
1. Review your auto insurance policy or call your insurance agent before you reach the rental-car counter.
2. If your current policy doesn't offer coverage for a rental car, see if an insurance rider can be added for a small fee.
3. Many credit cards include some level of collision and theft protection. In most cases, these benefits are secondary to your personal auto insurance or the car rental company's insurance, meaning the credit card company will only pay claims after other insurance coverage has been exhausted. The NAIC recommends you call your credit card company and ask about benefits.
4. If you lack personal auto insurance and your credit card does not provide benefits, it might be wise to purchase the liability insurance and collision damage waiver at the car rental counter.
5. Bear in mind that if it is a longer-term, there might be limitations on the coverage your existing auto insurance policy provides. Check with your insurance company.
6. If you don't own a car, consider purchasing a non-owner auto insurance policy, because it provides benefits in addition to coverage for a rental car.