This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Asia Pacific Travel Trends for 2011December 14, 2010 By: Meagan Drillinger
If your clients who have Asia on the brain, Asia Transpacific Journeys has predicted a few of the hot travel trends in the region for 2011 and beyond.
1. Sri Lanka is Hot — From centuries of history to seven UNESCO World Heritage sites to islands and cuisine, Sri Lanka is a buzzing destination. Over the last year arrivals have increased 36 percent, according to PATA.
2. Travelers Want Authenticity — While much of Asia is in tune with Western ideas of modernity, the region is still heavily steeped in its own natural roots. Festivals and holidays provide authentic ways of experiencing a culture. Asia Transpacific Journeys suggests a local summer festival in the northern Himalayas, or the Tumbuna Sing-Sing in Papua New Guinea, which is rarely visited by tourists.
3. Beyond Angkor Wat - Angkor Wat is certainly Cambodia's biggest draw, but travelers need to know that there are new discoveries that continue past the country's hottest attraction. These "lost" temples in the Sambor Prei Kuk area take travelers way beyond these more heavily traveled routes.
4. Sabbaticals To Make a Difference — A sabbatical trip is a great way to prioritize and help others make a difference. The trip could be visiting the mountain kingdom of Bhutan, which promotes "Gross National Happiness," rather than GDP, or traveling to Northern Laos to take part in a literacy program, or working in a soup kitchen in Delhi.
5. Travelers Want the "Human Touch"— Contrary to popular belief, online booking isn't always easier. Asia Transpacific Journeys' tours cannot be booked online. All of the company's trips are planned with an Asia Travel Specialist.
6. Book Lover Trips — Eat, Pray, Love, anyone? The success of the book, and others, has inspired hundreds of travelers to pick up and relive the tales of their favorite characters. Eat, Pray, Love is set in India and Bali, which can provide a great backdrop for an exploratory tour.
7. Luxury Resorts in Far Flung Places - Off the beaten path is always in. Travelers can explore exotic destination highlights and return in the evening for a fine dining experience, spa treatment, luxury accommodations and local authenticity.
8. Vow Renewals on the Upswing — Baby boomers are fast approaching milestone wedding anniversaries, such as 25 or 30 years, and want to renew their vows in exotic locations. According to Marilyn Downing-Staff, the company's founder, one couple had their vows renewed in Hindu tradition in India.
9. Art as a Defining Theme in Japan — Tokyo has broken the mold art-wise, with its avant-garde museums and post-modern art movements. Visit the National Art Center, the Suntory Museum of Art and the More Art Museum to see cutting-edge examples.
10. Expeditious Arrival and Departures — Asia Transpacific Journeys provides a meet and greet service to help guests speed through airport and international policies.