This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Holiday Travel Outlook UpbeatOctober 25, 2010 By: Staff
American Express Travel's booking data anticipates a rise in holiday travel; the overall airfare bookings are up 11 percent for domestic trips and 16 percent for international trips this holiday season.
American Express’s monthly Spending & Saving Tracker survey, which focuses on consumer’s holiday travel plans and spending intentions, shows that 40 percent of consumers plan to travel this holiday season. Almost one-third (30 percent) of travelers expect to spend more while traveling this year.
Highlights of he survey include: 40 percent of consumers plan on traveling and 88 percent will stay within the U.S.
Top desti9nation according to American Express airfare bookings, include:
• New York City
• Ft. Lauderdale
• West Palm Beach
• Lost Angeles
• St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
One in five consumers say they will spend more on dining out, a longer trip and activities/entertainment during their holiday travel this year compared to last year. Interestingly enough, a family of four who plan to travel this holiday will spend on average $1,800.
• Young Professionals are traveling more this holiday season, American Express Travel says:
• 63 percent of Young Professionals have plans to travel over the holiday
• 54 percent of Young Professionals plan on spending more on their travel plans this year vs. last.
• According to Young Professionals, if they had an extra $500 to spend on travel this holiday season, they would most like to spend it on extended travel/ extra days or special experiences.
American Express is also reminding travelers that it offers Cardmembers the ability to Pay with Points, using a combination of Membership Rewards points and cash to purchase travel. 11 percent of consumers plan on using loyalty/rewards points for holiday travel.