This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Stat: 35 Percent Rate Free Breakfast as Most Important Summer Travel AmenityJune 23, 2015
Free breakfast has edged out free Wi-Fi as the most important amenity Americans look for when choosing a hotel on their summer vacation, according to a new survey by Choice Hotels International. 35 percent chose free breakfast as their most important amenity, with free Wi-Fi in second place. Free Wi-Fi held the top spot one year ago.
Other key findings from the survey are:
The vote is in for Hillary: Over one-third (36 percent) of Americans would want to travel with Hillary Clinton this summer more than any other presidential candidate. Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush round out the top three with 9.7 percent and 8.8 percent, respectively.
East coast dominates the top travel destinations: Florida is listed as the top travel destination this summer, with New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts in the top ten. 1 in 4 Northeasterners said they are significantly more likely to take a summer vacation after the harsh winter season.
A decrease in camping: Camping continues to decline as Americans list it as their least enjoyable type of vacation.
Top travel pet peeve: Americans plead for hotel room neighbors to keep it down as the top reported travel pet peeve (29 percent), followed by getting stuck in a traffic jam (20 percent).
Battle of the sexes: Men and women's travel differences include:
- Men spend an average of $14.57 more on a hotel room than women.
- Women are 33 percent more likely to spend time traveling after graduating college.
- Men reported to miss their significant other 16 percent more than women surveyed.
- For 1 in 3 women, their vacation starts after finishing work the day before the trip, whereas 1 in 3 men say it's when they are finally in the car/on the plane.
- Women are 107 percent more likely than men to bring three pairs of shoes on vacation.
- While both choose the beach as their top summer travel pick, women picked a national park as a close second while men preferred to tour a city.
- Men have less tolerance than women for crying babies, with 70 percent of men choosing to sit through a turbulent plane ride than sit next to an infant.
It's all about the people: Of the 1 in 4 Americans that will be traveling for a reunion or wedding this summer, over 70 percent are more excited about connecting with the people than the destination itself. In fact, for 82 percent of Americans, who they are traveling with is their favorite part of traveling.
This study was conducted by Newlio (www.newlio.com) among a nationally representative sample of 1067 U.S. adults, using an email invitation and an online survey.