This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Stat: Miami Tourism Hits 15.1 Million Overnight VisitorsOctober 27, 2015
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) has announced that the destination experienced a 5.4 percent increase in overnight visitors to Miami and the Beaches during the last twelve months (September 2014 – August 2015), setting a new tourism record.
During that time the destination welcomed 15.1 million overnight visitors up from 14.2 million over the same period for the previous year bringing the economic impact to $25.1 billion to the destination, up from $23.5 billion, a 7 percent increase.
The news comes as the destination is unveiling plans for the new Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC), which will see the current facility undergo a $615 million renovation to expand the facility, as well as gain LEED certification. A headquarter hotel adjacent to the MBCC has also been proposed. Developed by Portman Property Group, the 800-room, Art Deco inspired hotel will be directly linked to the MBCC via sky bridge.
Other New Development and Investment Projects
- All Aboard Florida – A $2.5 billion privately-run passenger train connecting Miami and Orlando.
- American Dream Miami - American Dream Miami entertainment and retail complex proposed for Northwest Miami-Dade backed by the company behind the Mall of the America in Minnesota has been announced. It will be the largest mall in North America.
- Brickell City Centre – A $1.05 billion project bringing three office buildings, two residential towers, shopping and dining center and EAST Miami Hotel to life in Downtown Miami.
- Faena District Miami Beach - This real estate project created by famous Argentine developer Alan Faena will span three blocks along Collins Ave. Highlights include Faena Saxony Hotel, Faena House (a 24-story building with 47 ocean view luxury residences), Faena Forum (center for dance, theater, political debates, lectures and cultural happenings), Faena Arts Center, Faena Bazaar and Artists-in-Residence Center, Faena Park, a marina and gardens
- Miami World Center in Downtown Miami - One of the largest private master-planned projects in the U.S. at $2 billion will include retail, restaurants, entertainment, residential and commercial offerings plus an 1,800 room Marriott Hotel with 600,000 square feet expo center.
- Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science - Completing Miami’s new Museum Park, home to the new Perez Art Museum and Miami Science Museum, this new scientific, educational and career resource will enrich the lives with its real-life marvels, interactive exhibits, and exciting learning adventures in a state-of-the-art energy-efficient building.
- Skyrise Miami in Downtown – Set to open in 2018, the 1,000 foot observation tower will include an amusement-park style ride that drops people down its side, a 550 foot bungee jump, a ballroom, moving movie theater and nightclub