This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Trust International Reports Increased ReservationsJune 28, 2010 By: George Dooley
Trust International, a provider of reservation services to more than 60 global hotel chains, reports a successful first half of 2010 with an 18 percent increase in reservations and an increase in the average room rate, rising from $209 to $220. The company has also added new capabilities for travel agent booking and search.
Trust welcomed Living Hotels as a new client, becoming one of the first to provide an international presence to the serviced apartments market. The company also welcomed Jurys Inns, Maistra Hotels & Resorts, and RIGHA Royal Hotels to its portfolio.
Through the opening of a Dubai office, Trust is committing more business to the Middle East market in addition to underlining its commitment in the Asia-Pacific region by expanding its office in Singapore.
In the first half of 2010, the company enhanced its product suite by adding several new services, features and enhancements including:
* Trust|Mobile - yourVoyager CRS technology on mobile devices, enable traveling guests to search and book hotels while traveling, as well as access their existing reservations and check directions and maps.
* The implementation of Amadeus Enriched Single availability provides key information to travel agents, enabling a better comparative one stop shopping convenience. Enabling easier and faster decision making, travel agents will be able to see what they need at an earlier stage in the process, spend less time toggling between pricing and availability screens and will be able to take advantage of new searchable criteria to help them meet guest demands quicker and more efficiently.
* Adding distribution features such as Sabre Commission Indicator to the yourVoyager service offering.
* A new revenue management system (RMS) interface with Active Metrics to assist hotels in generating the maximum return from each customer.
* A customized interface of IdeaS’ best available rate (BAR) for Thon Hotels Benelux, an affiliate of WORLDHOTELS.
Trust marked a major milestone with the rollout of yourVoyager to all markets within eight months of launching. The yourVoyager CRS combines the latest technology features with the ability to fully customize the application so that the hotel group customer can create its own tailored and branded version of the application to control and maintain their hotel rates and content even more dynamically to gain a powerful competitive advantage, Trust reports.