This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Voyages of Discovery Releases Summer 2013 BrochureMay 10, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Voyages of Discovery released a new brochure featuring unique itinerary choices and special interest cruises on its two ships for 2013, and a special offer for guests who book early.
The new Summer 2013 Cruise Collection features itineraries with more than 22 new ports of call on cruises on the 550-guest Voyager , which joined the fleet at the end of 2012, and the 650-guest Discovery, which is undergoing extensive refurbishments to feature 86 percent outside accommodations and 35 suites – 30 with outside balconies.
Guests who book from the 2013 Summer brochure by July 31, 2012 will receive 15 percent off the early booking fares. All fares cited are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
For the first time, Voyages of Discovery will have two ships sailing into the same regions, offering travelers a wider selection of itineraries. Both Discovery and Voyager launch the 2013 summer season with round-trip cruises from London, England to the British Isles, Northern Europe and the Baltic. Discovery will also sail in Russia’s White Sea region, overnighting at the rarely visited Solovetsky Islands during a 19-day Summer Solstice & White Sea cruise that sails roundtrip from London, departing June 16; fares start at $2,804.
Both ships will sail into the Mediterranean regions in the fall, with itineraries that include visits to new ports such as Valencia, Spain; Sibenik, Croatia; Patmos, Kavala and Thessaloniki, Greece; and Monaco.
Black Sea explorations have consistently been very popular so both Discovery and Voyager will be visiting that region with itineraries that are sure to sell out quickly:
- Treasures of the Black Sea: Sites of conquests that resulted in religious and political change abound on a 12-day cruise on Discovery departing Istanbul Oct. 17, 2013 and calling in Trabzon; Sochi and Novorossiysk, Russia; Yalta, Sevastopol and Odessa, Ukraine; and Canakkale, Turkey before arriving in Bodrum. Fares from $1,784.
- In the Wake of the Argonauts: Discover sites from Greek mythology, Russian palaces and cities that were once behind the Iron Curtain on an 11-day cruise on Discovery departing Athens Oct. 7, 2013 and calling at Volos; Canakkale, Turkey; Nesebur, Bulgaria; Odessa, Sevastopol and Yalta, Ukraine; and Istanbul. Fares from $1,529.
- The Legendary Black Sea: Voyager traces the history of the Black Sea region and visits ancient ports along the legendary coastline while sailing roundtrip from Istanbul on a 14-day cruise that departs Oct. 8, 2013. Port calls include Nesebur, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Feodosiya, Novorossiysk, Sochi, Batumi and Trabzon. Fares begin $2,039.
Discovery also takes guests on a 23-day Grand Mediterranean and Black Sea Discovery voyage that departs Sept. 25. Fares from $2,974.
Other summer 2013 itineraries include:
- Mediterranean Odyssey: Blend the cosmopolitan and the classic on a 13-day cruise on Discovery, departing Barcelona Sept. 25, 2013 and calling in Portoferraio, Trapani and the new port calls in Monaco, Bastia and Syracuse before arriving in Athens. Fares from $1,529.
- Baltic Classics & Tall Ships Race: 15-day round-trip cruise on Discovery from London, departing July 23, 2013 and calling in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, overnight in St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Sassnitz, Kiel Canal transit and a call in Szczecin, Poland just in time for the Tall Ships Race and the Golden Age of Sail. Fares from $2,039.
- Celtic Footprints & The Edinburgh Tattoo: Visit legend-haunted islands, seascapes and landscapes on this 13-day roundtrip cruise from London on Discovery. Departing Aug. 6, 2013, the cruise calls at St. Helier, Plymouth, Dublin, Greenock, Portree, Stornaway, Lerwick, Kirkwall, Scrabster and Rosyth. Fares from $1,869.
In addition to two “Footloose” walking-themed cruises accompanied by expert tour guides on Iconic Norwegian Fjords (Aug. 18, 2013) and Celtic Treasures (May 25, 2013), Voyages of Discovery’s expanded selection of special interest cruises for summer 2013 includes the following:
- A Baltic Symphony: A 14-day round-trip musically themed cruise on Discovery from London departing May 22, 2013, this cruise features classical concerts, musical talks, tailored shore excursions and musical artists including the Auralio String Quartet. Calls in Copenhagen, Turku, Tallinn, St. Petersburg (overnight), Gdynia and Warnemunder, as well as a Kiel Canal transit. Fares from $1,869.
- French Connoisseur: This 10-day wine appreciation cruise on Voyager sails round-trip from London, departing June 2, 2013. Wine expert Jilly Goolden leads the wine-related discovery, with calls in Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Nantes and Rouen and the chance to tour vineyards and wine makers, including the famed Grand Cru classe chateaux in Bordeaux. Fares from $1,359.
For more information, visit www.voyagesofdiscovery.com.