This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travel Impressions Adds Five Alaska ToursFebruary 8, 2012 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
Travel Impressions reports adding five escorted tours in Alaska to its product line-up for 2012. Vacationers will enjoy journeys, lead by knowledgeable Alaskan tour guides, including wildlife encounters, viewing scenic vistas by deluxe motorcoach and the Alaska Railroad, as well as small ship excursions and river boats.
The five new escorted tours feature transfers, some meals, hotel accommodations and taxes:
• Winter Extravaganza Tour (seven days, six nights) – featuring Alaska’s World-Famous Iditarod Sled Dog Race and Mushers’ Banquet
• Alaska Explorer Tour (seven days, six nights) – featuring Fairbanks, Denali National Park and Anchorage
• Alaska National Parks Tour (eight days, seven nights) – featuring Anchorage, Denali National Park, Seward and Girdwood
• Denali Express Tour (four days, three nights) – featuring Anchorage and Denali (ideal for pre- or post cruising travelers)
• Grand Alaska Land Tour (ten days, nine nights) – featuring Anchorage, Valdez, Fairbanks and Denali National Park
• Visits to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Alaska SeaLife Center
• City tours and visits to the Alaska Zoo for a “behind the scenes” experience
• Iditarod festivities and dinner at the Mushers’ Banquet
• A visit to the Iditarod Headquarters and to see first-hand a replica Iditarod Trail station
• Iditarod festivities in Anchorage
• A visit to the Alaska Native Heritage Center
• Sightseeing tour with a visit to the Fairbanks Museum
• Tundra Wilderness Tour
• Anchorage city tour
• Alaskan-style dinners
• A visit to Kenai Fjords National Park
• Tram to the top of Mount Alyeska for views of Turnagain Arm
• Visit to Valdez, known as “Alaska’s Little Switzerland”
• Board a glacier and wildlife cruise and travel through the majestic Prince William Sound
• Experience the three-mile face of the mighty Columbia Glacier and hear tales of the region as told by the Alaskan crew
• Riverboat cruise on the Chena River
Many tours feature meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
To learn more about Alaska, travel agents can view Travel Impressions’ Alaska Dimension Series presentation (http://www.travimp.com/dimensionseries/Alaska.html), a product knowledge and training tool including videos, voice-over narration, background music and attachments, as well as interactive quizzes.
Travel agents can access supplier and destination information online and at their convenience. The Dimension Series presentation can be viewed on Smartphones and tablets, including the iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry. Travel agents earn a 1 percent bonus commission when booking travel packages, including escorted tours, online with Quest for Agents.