This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Caesars Entertainment Issues Sustainability ReportFebruary 29, 2012
Caesars Entertainment has issued its 2010-2011 Sustainability Report, the second such report in the casino-entertainment and hospitality industry. The report covers environmental sustainability, employee wellness and community engagement.
Environment: An updated CodeGreen strategy has produced new to- to five-year targets for energy conservation, renewables, water consumption, waste diversion, supply chain, and guest and employee perceptions of Caesars' environmental performance. Additionally, Caesars:
- Is on track to meet 2010 target to reduce absolute carbon emissions by 10 percent 2007-2013
- Created the Green Meetings & Events certificate program, graduating more than 200 managers
- Joined and played active role in UN Global Sustainability Tourism Council
- Launched replacement of 65,000 halogen bulbs with LED lighting that requires less than 10 percent of the electricity
- Won awards including the EPA WasteWise Gold Achievement (2 resorts), the Virgin Holidays "Partner in Sustainability" and the Travelocity Green Hotel Certification (7 resorts)
Employee Wellness: Caesars re-envisioned its health benefits to provide on-site wellness services and incentives for employees to become healthier. By June 2011 more than 77 percent of employees had enrolled, and more than 1,000 had been alerted to diabetes, cancer, cardiac and other chronic conditions, allowing them to begin monitoring and wellness activities.
Communities: Caesars staff recycled more than 61,000 pounds of hotel soap and 43,000 pounds of bottled amenities for the nonprofit Clean the World, which sanitizes and distributes them to developing countries and low-income communities in the United States to combat illnesses preventable through proper hygiene.
To download the report visit www.caesars.com/corporate/environment-sustainability.html