This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
CityCenter's ARIA, Vdara Receive First LEED Gold Certification in VegasSeptember 14, 2009 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
CityCenter has received Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certifications from the U.S. Green Building Council for Vdara Hotel, and ARIA Resort’s hotel tower, convention center and theater. ARIA and Vdara will open in December on the Las Vegas Strip and are the first of CityCenter’s developments to be LEED certified.
CityCenter anticipates Gold or Silver LEED certification for its remaining developments which include Las Vegas’ first Mandarin Oriental; Crystals, a 500,000-square-foot retail and entertainment district; Veer Towers, the community’s only strictly residential buildings; and The Harmon (opening late 2010), a 400-room luxury boutique hotel.
The LEED Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings.
Check out video of CityCenter, which opens in December, in the video below
Particular highlights of CityCenter’s LEED efforts include:
* First energy-generation on The Strip through its 8.5 megawatt natural-gas co-generation plant, providing efficient electricity on site, reducing emissions and using “waste heat” to provide domestic hot water
* Water conservation technology and programs that will save between 30 percent and 43 percent of water within the buildings and 60 percent in outdoor landscaping
* World’s first fleet of stretch limos powered by clean-burning compressed natural gas (CNG)
* Nation’s most technologically advanced hotel rooms with exclusive features allowing guests to “green their stay”
* Development of slot machine bases that serve as floor air-conditioning distribution units, efficiently cooling public spaces from the ground up in the occupied zones, rather than wasting energy cooling the empty space below the ceiling
* Energy-efficiency initiatives providing a savings equivalent to powering 8,800 households annually
* Creation of a large-scale recycling operation that enabled the recycling or reuse of more than 260,000 tons of construction waste, including 97 percent of the imploded Boardwalk Hotel