This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Las Vegas Food & Wine All-Star Weekend Expands Resort RosterJuly 31, 2012 By: Newswire
Foodies will gather in Las Vegas October 5-7, 2012 for the third annual Food & Wine All-Star Weekend. This year's roster of resorts has expanded, and will include ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio Resort & Casino, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, and The Mirage Hotel & Casino. Food & Wine's Gail Simmons - along with celebrity chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists - will host the weekend of events, which will include:
- An All-Star Tasting with celebrity chefs Rick Moonen, Laurent Tourondel, and many more.
- A one of a kind meal at Sage created by ARIA's top chefs including Masa Takayama, Shawn McClain, Jean-Philippe Maury, Michael Mina, Julian Serrano and Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
- A Farmhouse-style meal on the Bellagio's Grand Patio from chefs Roy Ellamar of Sensi and Brett Smith of Zolo Grill, an award-winning southwestern restaurant in Boulder, CO.
- Chef of the Century Joel Robuchon's MGM Grand restaurant, L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, will present an intricate cooking demo and lunch with wine pairings for guests.
- At Mandalay Bay, celebrity chef Charlie Palmer of Aureole will guide an exclusive group of guests in an interactive cooking demonstration highlighting seasonal fall fare.
For the entire event schedule, and to by tickets (starting at $50, all-inclusive), visit www.mgmresorts.com/foodandwine/.