Top 5 Valentine's Day Packages and Deals in Las Vegas (SLIDESHOW)January 15, 2014 By: Khier Casino
With Valentine’s Day less than a month away, travel agents can now book tickets for couples and singles that have the desire to travel to Las Vegas. Travelers can visit Vegas for the holiday that celebrates love and is observed by exchanging candy and gifts. Sin City offers special packages this Valentine’s Day weekend for a romantic trip, which includes dining options, spas and nightlife. Many visitors roam the city annually for Valentine’s Day, and nearly every hotel and restaurant in Vegas offer deals for the holiday. So whether you’re just visiting or a local, Travel Agent has rounded up the top five Valentine’s Day 2014 packages in Las Vegas:
1. Bellagio Las Vegas – The hotel includes a Romance Retreat where guests can enjoy one night Lakeview Cypress suite accommodations. Limo transportation to and from McCarran Airport is also available. Guests must check-in to an executive suite lounge. A bottle of Veuve Clicquot and chocolate covered strawberries are offered upon arrival. Couples can take a 50-minute massage at Spa Bellagio. Prix-Fixe dinner for two at choice of either Picasso or Michael Mina. Package price is $995 per couple.
2. Mirage – Guests can book The Beatles’ LOVE, Cirque Du Soleil special offer, which pay tribute to the British band’s music and lyrics. Book the dinner/show package and receive a 15-25 percent discount on show tickets. Box office hours of operation are from Thursday through Monday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ticket prices are $180, $155, $130, $104, $98.50, $79 (plus tax and service fee). Seating is limited and based upon availability, so reserve your tickets today.
3. Circus Circus – The hotel is offering a special 40 percent discount on room rates through the end of the year. Book a stay and receive an additional $150 coupon savings for dining, retail shopping, The Adventuredome and more. The Adventuredome is 5 acres of 25 rides and attractions including the Canyon Blaster rollercoaster. A daily resort fee of $14.50 per day will be added to the guest room account and hotel amenities.
4. Paris Las Vegas – For a limited time, stay 2 nights at the hotel and get two Buffet of Buffets passes to seven buffets in Vegas. The package includes two nights’ accommodations and two Buffet of Buffets passes. A maximum of two buffet passes are tied to this package. The pass is only valid for 24 hours and not for the entire length of the stay. Book the package now through September 30, 2014 starting from $105 per night.
5. Caesars Palace Las Vegas – When guests book a room now through March, they receive 15 percent of their stay with a 2-night minimum stay. The offer is based on availability, and black-out dates may apply. No other offers apply. Must be 21 years old to check in.
This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.