This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top Labor Day 2013 Travel Tips for VegasJuly 31, 2013 By: Khier Casino
Labor Day, a federal holiday since 1894, is celebrated on the first Monday in September and Las Vegas is the No. 1 destination for travelers during Labor Day Weekend. The holiday is normally the final big weekend of summer pool parties. Vegas weather is still pretty warm, so guests can enjoy pool parties and events through the end of September and even in mid-October.
Those planning on celebrating Labor Day Weekend in Vegas can check out Travel Agent's top hotel deals, dayclub and nightclub parties below for more information:
1. Flamingo - Guests can book now through Aug. 5, 2013 and receive 20 percent off for stay dates between now and Dec. 30, 2013. Flamingo holds 3,626 rooms and features casino games like blackjack, poker, craps and million-dollar keno. Dining options include Tropical Breeze Cafe, Paradise Garden Buffet, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and more.
2. Tropicana Las Vegas - Guests can book a room marked with the 30 percent Off Your Room offer at Tropicana for 2 nights or more between now and Aug. 30, 2013 for stay dates between Aug. 4, 2013 and Feb. 28, 2014 and get 30 percent off. In addition, get two for one Laugh Factory tickets when guests show their room key at the box office.
3. Venetian - Book a room marked with the Includes $1000 Value in Resort Extras offer at Venetian between now and Sept. 8, 2013 for stay dates between now and Sept. 8, 2013 and get more than $1000 in special discounts and offers. Guests arriving between now and Sept. 8, 2013 will receive the "Passaporto di Carnevale" that includes special dining, entertainment, retail and spa offers worth more than $1,000.
1. Chateau Nightclub - Located at the Paris Las Vegas, the nightclub includes The Beer Gardens which are open Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The nightclub is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m. Admission starts from $20 with VIP table and bottle packages available from $300. Anchormen event takes place on Aug. 21.
2. LAVO - Open Tuesday-Wednesday, Friday-Sunday, 11 p.m. to close, the sister nightclub to Tao, Lavo is located at the Palazzo. VIP packages are available from $30 for women, $100 for men.
3. House of Blues Foundation Room - Located 43 floors up, on the top of the Mandalay, Foundation Room is open daily, 10 p.m. to close. Admission starts at $30.00. VIP table and bottle packages are available from $400. DJ P-Nut, Joey Mazolla, Mega Man, Mike Toast, Jeff G, DJ Jump, Girl 6 and NLG are all resident DJs.
Pool Club Events:
1. Palms Pool - Located at The Palms Hotel & Casino, the pool is Open daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a $20 admission. Cabanas are available. Reservations are recommended. Upcoming events include Cabana for a Cause (Planned Parenthood) with Seany Mac on Sept. 9 and "Ditch Fridays" with Robin Thicke on Sept.13.
2. Liquid Pool & Lounge - Hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Liquid Pool & Lounge is located at Aria at CityCenter and is open daily until early October. Admission starts from $10.
3. Sapphire Las Vegas - Open Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sapphire Gentleman's Club has a general admission of $30. It is located on 3025 Industrial Road between Desert Inn Road and Sahara Avenue. Labor Day events will be held on Sept. 2 with DJ Hollywood and resident DJ Truelove.
1. Celine Dion - The international singer will perform her hits and a collection of songs from other artists such as Billy Joel and Ella Fitzgerald at Caesars Palace. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. with admission prices starting from $117 per person. No age restriction.
2. David Copperfield - Audiences can watch the magician perform illusions live in the Hollywood Theater at MGM Grand. The show begins 7 and 9:30 p.m. nightly; plus 4 p.m. Saturday. Prices are available from $85.12 per person. Must be 5 years of age or older. Travelers can also save $22 per ticket when they purchase tickets with an exclusive offer.
3. Raiding the Rock Vault - "Raiding the Rock Vault" honors some of the greatest rock bands in history like The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and more, with performances by today's artists covering classic rock songs. Show starts 8 p.m. Saturday to Thursday at LVH-Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Prices are from $59.85 per person. Guests can save $23 per ticket on Main Floor Golden Circle Seating when purchasing tickets.