This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top LGBT Travel Tips for Las VegasJuly 17, 2013 By: Khier Casino
Las Vegas has become one of the best destinations for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) travelers around the world. Although it is home to only one all-male resort, Blue Moon, and Krave is the only gay club on the Strip, Las Vegas caters to everybody. With the "Fruit Loop," the premier gay nightlife area in town, Vegas offers everything from restaurants, bars, nightclubs and more. Dance like no one is watching at Travel Agent's top spots for visitors to experience. For more information, click on the links below:
Hotels and Resorts:
1. Blue Moon - Las Vegas' only all-male resort is located just three blocks off the Strip. The highly rated hotel for men holds 45 rooms and suites, clothing optional pool compound, a Jacuzzi grotto with 10-foot waterfall into the pool, a 200-square-foot steam room and is also pet-friendly. Free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi is provided.
2. Wynn Las Vegas - The five star resort offers 2,716 guest rooms and suites. Hotel amenities include bar and lounge, casino, coffee shop or café, gift shops or newsstand, poolside bar, restaurant(s) in hotel, shopping on site, and outdoor swimming pool.
3. Luxor - The hotel features a bar, three different lounge areas and a newly renovated casino floor offering a variety of gaming options. Room amenities include blackout drapes/curtains, clock radio, cribs (infant beds) available, toiletries, electronic check-out, rollaway beds, turndown service (on request) and more.
4. MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - The property is complete with accommodations, live shows, nightlife and more. The pool area has five outdoor swimming pools, private cabanas for rent, waterfalls, three whirlpools, lazy river and lush gardens. Other amenities include golf course, a wedding chapel, shopping, tour guides and a stop on the Las Vegas Monorail.
5. Caesars Palace - The landmark hotel offers headlining shows, celebrity chefs, luxury shopping, more than two dozen restaurants and cafés, and is just across from the Flamingo/Caesars Palace Monorail Station. Caesars has two casinos, providing 129,000 square feet of space, including an 8,500-square-foot poker room.
1. 8 1/2 Ultra Lounge and Piranha Nightclub - Located on Paradise Road, it is open daily from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. The venue features a pool table, retro arcade games like Ms. Pac Man and Galaga, an outdoor patio with multiple fireplaces, and a stage for live performances.
2. Krave Massive - The Krave Company for Las Vegas gay nightlife opened this 84,000-square-feet nightclub on June 15, 2013, and is becoming one of the fastest growing gay venues worldwide, offering dance rooms, open bars, a martini and VIP lounge, and other amenities.
3. FreeZone - Open daily, 24 hours, and an occupancy of 225, this nightclub offers $3.50 drinks during happy hour from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. FreeZone also features Drag Madness, the longest running bar drag show in Vegas. Patrons can also enjoy video game machines, pool tables, arcade games and more. No cover required excluding holidays and special events.