Top Ten Las Vegas Celebrity New Year's Eve CelebrationsDecember 13, 2011 By: Nicole Lowary
Vegas.com has compiled a list of the top ten star-studded New Year’s Eve festivities, in order to help visitors plan their celebrations for the end of 2011.
1. LAX Nightclub will feature hip-hop artist B.o.B.
2. Stevie Wonder will perform at The Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
3. The Bank will begin their celebrations with Grammy-winning artist, Bruno Mars.
4. The Second Annual Old School New Year’s Eve Party will be held at the Las Vegas Hilton. It begins at 9:30 p.m., in the ballroom, and will include music, dancing and a champagne toast.
5. LMFAO will perform at the ARIA nightlife venue, Haze Nightclub.
6. Visitors can attend the New Year’s Eve Bridge Bash at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
7. Fergie will host the grand opening of 10AK Las Vegas, Mirage’s newest nightclub. The celebration starts at 9 p.m. and will feature the music of DJ Jesse Marco.
8. Chris Brown will be the entertainment at PURE Nightclub, inside Caesars Palace. Guests will also be able to go to the outdoor area to see the fireworks display over the Strip at midnight.
9. Holly Madison, PEEPSHOW starlet, will be the host at the Gallery Nightclub at Planet Hollywood Resort. Everything begins at 10 p.m.
10. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick will both be hosts at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens at Paris on New Year’s Eve.