DailyGetaways.com, a promotional campaign presented by the U.S. Travel Association and sponsored by American Express, reports it goes live today with a week-long preview of the offerings on travel that deal seekers can purchase starting on June 10.
Prominent travel brand’s deals are posted daily from Monday, June 10 through Friday, July 12 on DailyGetaways.com at 1 p.m. EDT, and will be available for purchase throughout the promotion period, or while supplies last.
Daily Getaways features exclusive offers with savings of up to 60 percent from more than 20 travel brands such as hotels, car rental companies, theme parks and city attraction passes.
The deals are available in limited quantities, the sponsors say. However, this year Marriott, InterContinental Hotel Group and Tourico Holidays have expanded their offers to meet consumer demand.
Daily Getaways features a limited quantity of deals with savings of up to 50 percent from more than 20 of America’s top travel brands such as Caesars Entertainment, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Hilton HHonors, Hertz, MGM Resorts International, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and Universal Orlando Resort.
These deals are available in limited quantities, and consumers can save an additional 10 percent by using their American Express Card to make a purchase on the site.
Select partners are offering more inventory than available previous years and new offers. For example, in addition to GiftCards, Marriott will offer two certificates not available for regular sale, InterContinental Hotel Group is offering even more points and Tourico Holidays, which is new to the promotion in 2013, will offer great hotel deals in top U.S. cities such as Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando and Washington, D.C.
Travelers can also schedule alerts for the deals they want to purchase and by monitoring Twitter: @DailyGetaways.
NEW: Available June 10, 2013:
Marriott Worldwide Ultimate Award, One Night for $467
• This Daily Getaways offer allots a one-night stay for $467 – a 25 percent discount ¬– at a choice of 3,300 Marriott Hotels and Resorts. Breakfast for two and taxes are included. Seasonal restrictions do not apply with this Award.
• 1,000 Ultimate Award certificates available, limit of 5 purchases per customer.
NEW: Available June 28 and July 1, 2013:
IHG Rewards Club points are available at discounted prices of various values with at least 40 percent savings from a wide selection of its 4,500 hotels in 100 countries.
Save up to 45 percent on InterContinental Hotel Group Rewards Club points
• Purchase 100,000 IHG Rewards Club points and enjoy two nights at most InterContinental Hotels & Resorts properties worldwide for $630 (valued at $1,150).
• 1,000 available, with a limit of 3 per customer.
Available June 14, 2013:
Visit any SeaWorld Park for only $49
• Experience animal interactions, awe-inspiring marine life productions and thrilling rides that only SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment can bring, for only $49 per person.
• Valid for one adult or child single-day admission to your choice of SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego or SeaWorld San Antonio. Price includes admission and tax.
• Total of 1,100 available, with a limit of 6 per customer.
Available June 17, 2013:
Save 45 percent on a Las Vegas escape at MGM Grand’s SKYLOFTS
• Experience an elegant 2-story LOFT with all the luxury that SKYLOFTS, located on top of MGM Grand, has to offer for $1,545.
• Includes a two-night stay, massages, tickets to KA by Cirque du Soleil, dinners & VIP Nightclub access.
• Total of 6 available, with a limit of 1 per customer.
Available June 24, 2013:
Exclusive VIP Tour of Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
• One day VIP Tour for up to 12 people, priority entry to rides and attractions, and more, arranged via phone or e-mail for both Universal theme parks for just $2,160 (tour valued at more than $4,200).
• Total of 3 available, with a limit of 1 per customer.