For a limited time, IATAN or CLIA registered travel agents are eligible to receive 70 percent off New Zealand airfare, providing them with easier access to New Zealand and moving them one step closer to becoming a certified Tourism New Zealand Specialist. American Airlines, who launched a Los Angeles to Auckland route last year, will work with travel agents who book this deal until May 31, 2017, for travel through May 31, 2017.
- 70 percent off New Zealand airfare with American Airlines
- Up to three family members or one travel companion may also purchase this fare while traveling on the same flight and itinerary as the agent
- Redeem further discounts on tourism products and activities by signing up to Tourism New Zealand's Explore New Zealand Program (must be traveling independent)
How to Apply:
- Step 1: View the Terms & Conditions and booking Instructions
- Step 2: Complete your booking in the GDS
- Step 3: Contact The NYC Travel Center for ticketing: [email protected]
- Step 4: Apply to be on the Explore New Zealand discount Program for special offers on activities and accommodation
- Step 5: Signup / Complete the requirements to become a 100% Pure New Zealand Specialist
The 100% Pure New Zealand Specialist Program is designed to help travel agents build knowledge of the country and better sell New Zealand as a destination. The free program provides online training modules, webinars and informative videos about what New Zealand has to offer. A trip to New Zealand is a requirement of the certification.
Photo by Stefanie Design/iStock/Getty Images Plus/Getty Images