American Cruise Lines announced additional amenities aboard Queen of the Mississippi. More staterooms and suites will now have sliding glass doors to access private balconies on both the third and fourth decks. The floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors will allow for private and unobstructed viewing of the Mississippi River. Eighty-five percent of Queen of the Mississippi’s staterooms feature private balconies, and 71 percent have sliding glass doors to those balconies.
Complimentary amenities and features of Mississippi River itineraries and aboard Queen of the Mississippi include:
- Fully-functioning authentic paddlewheel that can be viewed from the Paddlewheel Lounge
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to private balconies
- Room Service
- Wi-Fi in all staterooms
- Satellite TV and DVD player in all staterooms
- Gourmet coffee brewers in all staterooms
- High tea served in the afternoon
- Top Deck Café serving hot and cold beverages, snacks and pastries throughout the day
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Nightly turndown service
Queen of the Mississippi is a low-density ship boasting the highest square-foot-per- passenger ratio in the industry. Single travelers will also be accommodated through numerous single staterooms aboard. As construction continues, now 11 weeks ahead of schedule, additional onboard features and amenities will be announced. More details on entertainment and shore excursions will also soon be available.
For more information, visit www.AmericanCruiseLines.com.