Travelers can exchange winter weather for beach getaways with exclusive savings through Apple Vacations’ Great Winter Event, which includes popular destinations throughout Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Hawaii. The sale ends January 24, 2019, for travel through March 30, 2019.
Following are sample air-inclusive packages from various gateways. Rates are based on select travel dates and vary based on property selected, dates of travel, length of stay and room category purchased.
- Chicago (ORD): Three nights all-inclusive at Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from $649 per person.
- Denver (DEN): Five nights at Hilton Hawaii Village Waikiki Beach Resort from $1,049 per person including daily resort fee and guaranteed upgrade to Partial Ocean-view room.
- Milwaukee (MKE): Four all-inclusive nights in Mexico’s Riviera Maya at Iberostar Paraiso del Mar from $849 per person.
- Minneapolis (MSP): Seven nights all-inclusive at Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos from $969 per person with up to $500 in resort discounts per room.
- Pittsburgh (PIT): Seven nights all-inclusive at Emotions Playa Dorada in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic from $949 per person.
- Philadelphia (PHL): Three nights all-inclusive at Riu Ocho Rios in Jamaica from $799 per person.
- Rockford (RFD): Seven all-inclusive nights in Costa Rica at Riu Guanacaste from $1,679 per person with 10 percent off green fees at Vista Ridge Golf & Country Club.
Rates quoted are per person, based on double occupancy, and include airfare, accommodations, hotel transfer and taxes. This offer must be booked by January 24, 2019.
For more information, visit http://www.applevacations.com/travel-vacation-deals/
Photo by Pixabay / rawpixel