Beachcomber Resorts & Hotels has introduced a 50 percent offer for all National Health Service (NHS) and private healthcare workers to say thank you for putting themselves on the front line during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis, and their tireless hard work to protect people and save lives.
Beachcomber has decided it is time to give back and to serve those who have served us throughout the pandemic. With this exclusive offer designed only for medical staff and their immediate family, those who are currently working the hardest will be rewarded with a 50 percent discount on room and meal plan at select luxury Beachcomber hotels across Mauritius.
The offer terms are as follows:
- 50 percent discount on room and meal plan
- The offer is exclusive to medical staff and their immediate family, meaning partner and children/parents. A maximum of two rooms can be booked
- The offer is for NHS and private hospital front line staff fighting COVID-19, and applicable upon presentation of proof of eligibility and medical ID upon check-in at resorts
- Not combinable with other offers (except free lunch at Trou aux Biches and Children Go Free offer)
- Booking period is from April 15 to September 30, 2020
- Travel period is from June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021, and excludes December 20, 2020 to January 3, 2021 and April 3-17, 2021
Hotels included are Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa (excluding villas), Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa (excluding villas), Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa.