Now through June 15, Yemaya Island Hideaway and Spa on Little Corn Island, on the Caribbean side of Nicaragua, is offering a luxury week-long package for the price of five nights. The “Buy Five, Stay Seven” package is designed for relaxation, romance, and escape on the car-free island and is priced starting at $1250 USD (inclusive of all taxes), based on double or single occupancy.
The 'Buy Five, Stay Seven' package includes accommodations in an ocean-view room, a bottle of wine and a 20 percent discount on all spa services. The special package cannot be combined with any other promotion and is based on availability.
As a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Yemaya Island Hideaway and Spa boasts 16 oceanfront cabins - each with a deck overlooking the sea, air conditioning, stone showers, and complementary WiFi. The onsite spa offers treatments such as clay therapies, chocolate and honey masks and banana sea salt scrubs. Guests are invited to practice yoga at the resort's yoga pavilion and attend one of the daily hand-crafted chocolate-making classes. Yemaya is set on a strech of white sand beach and there are no cars allowed on the island; transportation to the resort is by boat.
Other current offerings include:
- Pay three, stay four
- Double occupancy per night
- Taxes included
- Extra person is $75 USD per night, including taxes
- Starting at $840 USD including taxes based on double occupancy
- Viva Nicaragua
- For Nicaraguans, Nicaragua's residents
- $250 USD per night. Taxes & breakfast included
- Need to prove nationality or residency for package benefits
- Active rate all year round except for Easter week and Christmas/New Years
- Two night stay minimum