Ricardo Arroyo and Raymundo Soto (pictured right) are in charge of the Butler Program and serve as the main principal point of contact within the hotel. The butlers will take care of a range of needs; from suite orientation, to unpacking services, to arranging breakfast on the terrace and creating VIP amenities and welcome gifts.
Arroyo recalls a 98-year-old guest and his 60-year-old daughter visiting Cabo San Lucas and needing extra help with a wheelchair. The butler team stayed with the pair and even accompanied them on a visit to downtown Cabo, dinner outside at the hotel and a boat tour.
Good to know: The program will not be implemented for the hotel’s Beach Casitas.
Butler duties will include:
- Suite orientation (AC and light control, shower temperature, fireplace and fire pit table on the terrace, binoculars, in-room dining menu, etc.)
- Explain the hotel amenities: welcome and 4pm amenity, refreshment center, movie menu
- Assist the guest with any change in their itinerary.
- Coordinate the cleaning and turndown service for the suite
- For dinner, escort guests to hotel restaurants (Don Manuel´s and Farallon).
- Assist with in-room dining
- Coordinate newspaper delivery.
- Coordinate laundry and pressing service.
- Offer shoe shine service.
- Inform the rest of the hotel of any preference, allergies or special requests the guest might have.
Special amenities can include:
- Welcome Fruit Amenity: assortment of local and fresh fruit
- 4pm Amenity: mini Coronas, hand-made guacamole and tortilla chips
- Pool Amenities: fruit popsicles, fresh fruit and more