This month, CIE Tours International is looking to help fast-acting travelers obtain their New Year’s resolutions with a free companion flight on tours of seven days or longer to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy booked by January 31 using promotion code 2FOR119.
CIE Tours’ “2-for-1 Companion Flies Free” promotion is valid for departures April 1- October 31, 2019*. A sampling of tours includes:
- Irish Spirit: 8 or 9 days, starting at $1,799: An introduction to the east and west coasts of southern Ireland, including Galway, Connemara and Mayo, plus two nights at the luxury Lodge at Ashford.
- Taste of Wales: 9 days, starting $2,549: A north-to-south journey through Wales, from coasts and castles to Snowdonia National Park and the capital city of Cardiff.
- Scottish Isles & Glens: 12 days starting at $3,299: CIE Tours’ most in-depth tour of Scotland covers the Highlands, the Orkney Islands, and the Isle of Skye.
- Taste of Iceland: 6 days starting at $2,349: Travelers will see Iceland’s spectacular highlights and hidden gems: cascading waterfalls, gushing geysers, the colorful charm of Reykjavik. They will soak in the Blue Lagoon, traverse the Golden Circle, visit the icebergs of Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon.
- Irish Foodie Tour: 8 days starting at $1,998: Foodies can immerse themselves in Ireland’s culinary heritage and culture, meet artisan and traditional producers, and visit epicurean favorites. They will experience a tea tour of Dublin on a double-decker bus, forage for seaweed along the shore and taste cheese on a goat farm.
- Taste of Italy: 7 days starting at $1,899: Art, history, food and beauty are in the spotlight as travelers take in Italy’s highlights. During this introductory tour, they will see the architecture of Venice from a gondola, discover the birthplace of the Renaissance as they tour Florence and visit the Uffizi Gallery, and see the ancient sites of Rome.
For more information on tour offerings visit www.cietours.com.
Photo by Pixabay / rawpixel