French cruise line Compagnie du Ponant is offering credits of up to $1,400 per stateroom on select sailings in 2014 and 2015 aboard its 132-stateroom yacht L’Austral.
Enjoy special savings on the following Spotlight Asia cruises:
- 15-night "The Ring of Fire Kuril" cruise, sailing from Petropavlovsk, Russia to Maizuru, Japan. Guests visit the Kuril Islands, which extend all the way to Japan. Priced from $7,930 per person. Trip dates: Oct. 1 to 16, 2014
- 11-night “Best of Vietnam” cruise, from Hong Kong set sail for the “country of two deltas” exploring Vietnam’s capital of Hanoi, the magical Ha Long Bay, Da Nang and Nha Trang. Sail along the Saigon River for a glimpse of the remains of Indochina and Ho Chi Minh before heading to Singapore. Priced from $4,800 per person. Trip dates: Oct. 30 to Nov. 10, 2014; Nov. 10 to 21, 2014; Nov. 21 to Dec. 2, 2014
- 10-night “Discover Indonesia” cruise, visit this archipelago with its 18,000 islands scattered between Asia and the Pacific Ocean. Sail around Krakatoa, Indonesia’s most famous volcano, and see volcanic peaks, lakes, natural hot springs waterfalls. In Semarang, visit the Prambanan Temples, the largest group of Hindu sanctuaries in Indonesia and Karium Jawa islands, located in the Java Sea. This island chain is home to the Marine National Park. The cruise ends with a visit to Bali. Priced from $4,140 per person. Trip dates: Dec. 2 to 12, 2014
- Nine-night “Heart of China” cruise, set sail from Hong Kong to Xiamen at the mouth of the Nine Dragon river in Fujian province and to the heart of the Yangtze Delta. Then it’s on to Shanghai with excursions to the water town of Zhujiajiao, the garden city of Suzhou and the charming town of Dalian before sailing on to the Forbidden City to see Beijing. Priced from $3,730 per person. Trip dates: March 20 to 29, 2015
- Eight-night “Traditional Japan” cruise, depart from Tianjin, China and sail along the coasts of South Korea and Japan. From the port of call at Incheon, take a journey to the heart of Seoul and visit jewels of South Korea before sailing on to unspoiled landscapes and modern metropolis in Japan including Hakata, Beppu, Hiroshima and Osaka. Priced from $3,320 per person. Trip dates: March 29 to April 6, 2015
Fares are inclusive of all meals, open bar, gratuities, port charges, taxes and fees.
For more information, visit en.ponant.com.