AmaWaterways debuted its 2015 Europe, Russia, Asia & Africa brochure. The new brochure introduces three new ships, a new destination and new theme cruises, as well as the return of the line's wine and Christmas markets sailings.
Highlights of AmaWaterways' 2015 Europe, Russia, Asia & Africa brochure include:
Three New Ships:
- AmaSerena and AmaVista - These new sister ships will offer travelers the opportunity to sail Europe's waterways, including the Danube, Main and Rhine. The 164-passenger vessels will have Twin Balcony Staterooms, heated swimming pools with swim-up bars, salon services, fitness rooms, glass elevators and more.
- AmaDara - This new 124-passenger ship joins AmaLotus in 2015, offering an voyage along the Mekong through Vietnam and Cambodia. The itinerary includes an overnight experience on an authentic yet contemporary junk, stops at UNESCO World Heritage Sites and time exploring the Khmer empire.
New and Returning Theme Cruises:
- In Celebration of Wine Cruise - AmaWaterways' wine cruises make their return in 2015. Traveling through Europe's wine regions, these sailings will offer expert wine hosts, complimentary lectures, wine tastings and excursions to vineyards and cellars. (19 Departures in 2015)
- Beer Cruise - A first for AmaWaterways, 2015 will bring the all-new Beer Cruise. Hosted by beer expert Don "Joe Sixpack" Russell - author of a weekly beer column and three books - beer enthusiasts will enjoy beer pairing dinners, experiences, visits to breweries and local tastings. The new Beer Cruise will take place as part of AmaWaterways' March 31 Tulip Time Cruise sailing and December 14 Christmas Time Cruise itinerary. (2 Departures in 2015)
- Art Illumination Cruise - Art aficionados and aspiring artists alike can channel their inner Monet during this inaugural journey through France's Normandy region onboard AmaLegro. (Embarking August 13, 2015)
- Jazz Cruise - Conducted in partnership with Jazzdagen Tours, this seven-night cruise onboard AmaLyra will offer jazz performances by a global assortment of musicians and immersive tours of a variety of ports, including the grand capital Vienna and towns like Durnstein. Guests can explore cathedrals and Baroque abbeys and take in the sights of Wachau Valley. (Embarking September 22, 2015)
- Jewish Heritage Cruises - These itineraries dive into the legacy of Europe's Jewish history and culture. Complimentary excursions include visits to World War II sites, historic Jewish synagogues and sightseeing spots European cities. Countries visited include Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Optional extensions in Prague on The Romantic Danube and Lucerne and Zurich on The Enchanting Rhine are also available. (4 Departures in 2015)
- Christmas Markets Cruises - These cruises include feasts, festive décor, onboard entertainment and visits to centuries-old Christmas Markets in places such as Regensburg, Nuremberg and Vienna. Travelers will enjoy two itineraries in the Christmas markets, including Christmas Time Cruise (13 Departures in 2015); and Christmas on the Rhine. (11 Departures in 2015)
For more information, visit www.AmaWaterways.com