Avalon Waterways' 2013 preview includes popular European river cruises, ranging from five to 24 days, as well as a new Southeast Asia itinerary, 14-day Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia and the Mekong River. Full details for cruise vacations to South America, Asia and Egypt (for 2013) will be available in April.
Popular Avalon Waterways European itineraries available for early booking are:
- Taste of the Danube, priced from $999 (excluding air)
- Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches, priced from $2,399 (excluding air)
- Romantic Rhine, priced from $2,229 (excluding air)
- Windmills, Vineyards and Paris, priced from $3,179 (excluding air)
- The Legendary Danube, priced from $2,099 (excluding air)
- Tulip Time Cruise, priced from $2,329 (excluding air)
Early Booking Promotions: In addition to offering travelers a preview of 2013, Avalon Waterways is providing them three ways to save:
- Save $1,000 per couple on select 2013 Europe itineraries and departures
- Save $500 per couple on 2013 Europe itineraries
- Save $300 per couple on 2013 Asia, Egypt or Galapagos cruises
Travelers can view and book Avalon Waterways' 2013 vacations online at www.globusfamilypartner.com.