|Avalon Creativity// (c) 2011 Avalon Waterways|
Solo river cruises just get better. There’s a reason river and small ship cruising is dominating the market, becoming the hottest, “must-experience” travel style, says Avalon Waterways. Traveling on waterways that weave together the history and lore of villages and countries is the most intimate, scenic and experiential way to vacation.
Avalon Waterways is celebrating solo river cruisers by removing the single supplement on select October departures for nine itineraries:
• Grand Black Sea Cruise – October 14, 2011
• Burgundy & Provence – October 22, 2011
• Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches – October 3, October 10, October 31, 2011
• The Legendary Danube – October 22, October 26, 2011
• European Splendor – October 11, 2011
• Windmills, Vineyards & Paris – October 2, 2011
• Romantic Rhine – October 22, 2011
• The Blue Danube Discovery – October 16, October 20 and October 30, 2011
• A Taste of the Danube – October 11, October 15, 2011
Book a select 2011 Europe Avalon Waterways River Cruise vacation in order to waive the single supplement fee. Only five promotional staterooms are available each departure, Category P only. Offer available on select dates of select cruises listed above. Booking must be made, under deposit, and discount applied between June 29 and August 30 for travel at select times in 2011.
Applies to new 2011 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Not combinable with any other offer other than Journeys Club member benefit. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.