Azamara Club Cruises has announced its 2019 deployments highlighting 250 ports of call, new itineraries and trips to 69 different countries.
- Record 250 ports of call
- 45 maiden ports; 69 countries; 94 overnight stays; 145 late night stays
- New Cruise Global, Connect Local offerings including over one thousand new and existing land experiences
- Azamara's first-ever sailings to Alaska, nine special events voyages and nine country intensive voyages
New Alaska Cruises
- 11 voyages each spanning eight to 10 days between May and September 2019
- Late-night stays
- Complimentary AzAmazing Events offer localized and authentic experiences
- Optional shore excursions in small groups of 20-25 guests
Land & Sea Experiences
- Include pre- and post-voyage land programs of two to six nights
- Experiences include: Untamed Alaska, native villages, riverboat cruising, or an afternoon in a local dog handler kennel learning about the Iditarod Dogsled race
Special Event Voyages
- Front row access to some of the biggest events and festivals around the world
- Formula One Races (The Monaco Grand Prix and the Spanish Grand Prix)
- The Cannes Film Festival
- California Wine Cruise
- Solar Eclipse voyage through the Indian Ocean
Country Intensive Voyages
- These itineraries consist of most - if not all - ports of call within the destination
- Japan offers 13 ports in 15 days through circumnavigation of the country
- Other countries include: New Zealand, Mexico, Norway, Spain, France, Italy, Croatia and Greece.
Azamara's recently launched Cruise Global, Connect Local land programs offer custom experiences curated by an expert team to accommodate every travel style whether it be experiencing local life (Cruise Global, Meet Local), food and wine (Cruise Global, Taste Local), historic tours (Cruise Global, View Local), custom after-dinner experiences (Cruise Global, Nights Local), biking (Cruise Global, Bike Local), and more.