Azamara Club Cruises has compiled a series of special excursions for its Le Club Voyage members, hosted by Azamara President and CEO Larry Pimentel. The members-only cruise will sail the Arabian Gulf and Emirates itinerary October 24 through November 3.
The 2016 Le Club Voyage itinerary allows guests to experience Dubai’s Burj Al Arab hotel, the Gold Souk, and the Burj Khalifa, in addition to riding deep into the fjords of the Musandam Peninsula, sipping tea in Muscat at the elegant Al Bustan Palace Hotel, off-roading in the desert, and visiting the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Special Land Discoveries excursions (at an additional cost) include:
- Nights and Cool Places Series: Best of Bahrain by Night: While in Al Manamah, Bahrain, guests will enjoy Bahrain’s landmarks including Al-Fateh Grand Mosque and Bahrain Fort with help from a local photography expert guide.
- Insider Access Series: Farmhouse Experience: Guests will journey to a private farm just outside Dubai to meet a local family and enjoy a taste of agricultural life in the region. While spending time on this working family farm, guests will taste homemade Emirati dishes after a culinary demo prepared by a family member.
- Abu Dhabi from The Sea Plane: Guests will voyage into the clouds above Abu Dhabi to marvel at the architecture of the city. Water takeoffs and landings will bring them to see the Emirates Palace, Yas Marina Circuit, Sheikh Zayed Bridge, the Corniche, and more.
- Abu Dhabi 4x4: Members will explore the beauty of the desert surrounding Abu Dhabi with a ride out into Al Khatim Desert escorted by a safari marshal. Once there, guests will ride a camel and can even try sandboarding.
- Azamara Private Journey, A Presidential Discovery of Qatar: In Doha, Qatar, Le Club members will ride in a 4x4 over the Arabian dunes to the inland sea of Khor Al Adeid. A traditional barbeque lunch at a desert camp bordering the Arabian Gulf will be available. Lastly, guests will explore the Msheireb Museum, a collection of historic homes in the oldest quarter of the capital city.
- Overland Bedouin Event Tour: From the port in Muscat, Oman, guests disembark the ship to spend a night amid the sands of Oman in a Bedouin-style camp, complete with an off-road expedition to Wadi Arabayeen.
For more information, call 1-877-999-9553, or visit www.AzamaraClubCruises.com.