Seabourn's Destination Services Department has created over 100 new bespoke excursions designed to accommodate couples or small groups who opt for bundled "Sail & Stay" packages or stays at luxury hotels in cities where Seabourn ends its cruises.
Among the new arrangements available are:
- View ancient masterpieces of Chinese brush calligraphy in a Hong Kong museum, then learn from a master how to make your own.
- Visit La Posta Vecchia, the villa of the late J. Paul Getty near Rome, for a hands-on cooking class from the resort chef and a sumptuous lunch.
- In St. Jean-Cap Ferrat near Monte Carlo, visit Baroness Rothschild's palatial Florentine "folly" and the Belle Époque, Grecian-style villa of Kerylos.
- Day spent at a luxury lodge in the Central Andes above Valparaiso, either trekking or horseback riding.
- Traversing the rolling desert dunes outside Dubai to a secluded encampment for a Champagne feast and a display of traditional Bedouin falconry.