The Carnival Pride has just returned to Baltimore after recent renovations to launch a new cycle of year-round cruises. The ship will begin five- to 14-day voyages to such destinations as Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean and Florida.
Recent ship enhancements consist of Fun Ship 2.0 features like new dining venues (Guy's Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina and Bonsai Sushi), bar concepts (Alchemy Bar, RedFrog Pub and the poolside RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar) and new entertainment choices (Hasbro, The Game Show, Seuss at Sea and Playlist Productions). A WaterWorks water park featuring the Green Thunder waterslide is another novelty guests will be able to enjoy aboard the Pride.
The new cruise itineraries include:
- Five-day Bermuda sailings with two days and one night at King's Wharf with two days at sea
- Six-day Bahamas cruises to Nassau and Freeport
- Seven-day Bahamas cruises with a call at Port Canaveral, Florida
- Eight-day eastern Caribbean cruises featuring Grand Turk, the private Bahamian island of Half Moon Cay and Freeport
- Eight-day Bahamas sailings to Charleston, South Carolina, Port Canaveral and Nassau
- An 11-day Carnival Journeys voyage departing from Baltimore on January 17, 2016, calling at Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, and St. Croix, ending in San Juan on January 28, 2016
- A 14-day Carnival Journeys voyage, operating roundtrip from Baltimore between March 13 and 27, 2016, featuring Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Lucia, Martinique, Antigua and St. Maarten