Carnival has just released a new Tutorial Library that has information to help agents to learn more about the 24 ships in the “Fun Ship” fleet and receive points in the Travel Agent Rewards Program for the successful completion of each module. The resource can be accessed via the line’s training portal for travel agents, Carnival Passport.
Tutorials will cover information including:
· Ship facts including tonnage, number of staterooms and basis-two capacity
· Information regarding dining, entertainment, onboard activities, public spaces, bars, lounges and children’s programs, as well as Fun Ship 2.0 innovations
· Menus for all dining venues fleetwide
· Itineraries and port descriptions
· Complete list of shore excursions and the booking process
· Sales and marketing tips tailored to each ship