Celebrity Cruises honored its top travel partners with accolades for their accomplishments in 2011. All agencies receiving top honors have earned the title of Partner of the Year, with one winner per region, and two agencies have taken the highest honor, being named overall "President's Award” winners.
This year, Celebrity Cruises bestowed top honors on Crucon Cruise Outlet, naming it 2011 President’s Award Winner for North America Field Sales, and upon Expedia CruiseShipCenter, with the honor of being named the 2011 President’s Award Winner for National Accounts.
Joining Crucon Cruise Outlet and Expedia CruiseShipCenters as 2011 Partners of the Year are:
· Southeast Region Account of the Year: Cruise.com
· Central Region Account of the Year: AAA Allied Group
· Northeast Region Account of the Year: National Discount Cruise Company
· Canadian Region Account of the Year: CAA Quebec
· West Coast Region Account of the Year: The Cruise Company
· Inside Sales Account of the Year: Vision 2000 Travel Group
Celebrity announced Expedia CruiseShipCenter’s award at their national sales conference, which was held on Celebrity Eclipse on Dec. 3.