Celebrity Cruises has debuted its new Europe itineraries for 2017 and 2018 as part of its "Go Celebrity!" cruise lineup. The sailings, which are open for booking to Captain's Club loyalty members, will open to the general public December 11.
Celebrity will have five ships in Europe for 2017 and 2018: Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Silhouette.
Celebrity’s newest ship, Celebrity Reflection, will sail the French, Italian and Spanish coastlines on a new 11-night “Best of the Western Mediterranean” sailing. The new itinerary offers four different stops in Spain; romantic Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy; and popular European destinations Nice (Villefranche), France and Gibraltar, United Kingdom; as well as an overnight stay in Barcelona.
Celebrity Equinox’s seven-night sailings will call at Cannes, France and the Amalfi Coast (Salerno), Italy, as well as Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy and Santorini, Greece. The ship will also debut a new port of call for the brand, Sète, France – known as a beach resort for its eight miles of beaches as well as a charming fishing town with canals similar to those of Venice. Throughout its Europe season, Celebrity Equinox will offer overnight stays in ports of call that can include Barcelona and Ibiza, Spain.
Celebrity Constellation will set out on a variety of new nine- and 10-night sailings that take guests to several Mediterranean destinations, including new ports of call for Celebrity: Monte Carlo, Monaco and Sète.
Signature Event Sailings
On one of Celebrity’s newest Signature Event Sailings, Celebrity Eclipse will takes guests to the French Open. This vacation includes VIP tickets to the men’s and women’s final matches.
Additional Signature Event Sailings will visit The British Open, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and the Cannes Film Festival.
In port, guests can take part in new, chef-hosted excursions. Vacationers can join one of Celebrity’s chefs on these “Chef’s Market Discoveries” and dive in to learn about the destination’s culture and cuisine as they visit local markets and shops to find the freshest ingredients available for that night’s exclusive dinner onboard.
Additionally, Celebrity Cruises’ Regional Destination Expert Ben Fogle has collaborated with the brand to create unique experiences for travelers. Guests can attend personal appearances and talks by Ben Fogle on select sailings, and take part in several shore excursions Fogle has helped to create, called "Ben Fogle's Great Adventures." These include Ben Fogle: Sicilian Gastronomic Tour, Ben Fogle: Croatian Adventure and more.
Onboard, guests can enjoy local performances ranging from Spanish Flamenco dancers to the traditional music, songs and dance of Scotland.
2017-2018 shore excursions include new “Uniquely Celebrity” experiences and more:
- Merchants in Venice – With this Uniquely Celebrity excursion, guests will have the opportunity to mingle with the locals and learn about Venetian cuisine at the colorful Rialto market.
- Paella Lunch at a Traditional Barraca – Foodies can enjoy learning about the roots of Valencia, Spain, as they set out to explore a local “barraca.”
- The Ultimate Greek Indulgence – Vacationers will board a private luxury boat on this “Celebrity Exclusive” and be whisked away to secluded coves and remote beaches.
- Walk in Peterhof Lower Park and Grand Peterhof Spa Hotel – During a visit to St. Petersburg, Russia, culture seekers will explore the palaces, fountains and gardens in the town of Peterhof, and then visit the grand Spa Hotel for some rest and relaxation with a traditional Russian water treatment.
- Treasure Hunt around Kronborg and Helsingor – On this “Family Tour Challenge” in Denmark, guests can experience the sights, tastes and sounds of North Sealand as they explore some of the area’s most notable landmarks, including Kronborg Castle – the setting for “Hamlet.”
Special Cruise Offer
To celebrate the new cruise lineup, Celebrity has launched a special “Go Big, Go Better, Go Best!” offer for nearly all of the brand’s 2017-2018 sailings. Guests who book an oceanview or higher stateroom and “Go Big” can enjoy a free perk from the choice of Classic beverage packages, unlimited Internet packages, gratuities or $150 to spend onboard. Vacationers even can choose to upgrade and “Go Better” to get their choice of two perks or “Go Best” and get all four perks, plus a Premium beverage package upgrade. Full details about this offer are available at celebritycruises.com/gobigbetterbest.
Celebrity will continue to reveal more of its 2017-2018 cruise vacations in the upcoming weeks.