CroisiEurope is offering its 2014 Christmas Cruises, including the Christmas Markets and New Year’s Cruises. Ranging from three to six days, these holiday cruises include optional excursions to Europe’s Christmas markets, local Christmas Eve masses and guided city tours. Prices for these holiday cruises start at $495 per person and vary depending on length, destination and cabin booked.
CroisiEurope’s Christmas Cruises Include:
- Discover Brussels and the Treasures of Flanders: Celebrate the holidays in Brussels with a Christmas Eve dinner, midnight mass in Ghent and city tours. Prices for this five-day trip begin at $825 per person, double.
- Christmas in the Bordeaux Region on the Gironde and Dordogne Rivers: Tour medieval cities within the region with city tours and midnight mass in Bordeaux. Prices for this five-day trip begin at $938 per person, double.
- Venice and the Venetian Lagoon at Christmas: Journey along the Po and take part in an excursion by private boat to visit the islands in the Venetian Lagoonbefore heading to Venice for a tour of St. Mark’s Square and midnight mass at St. Mark's Basilica.Prices for an exclusive five-day trip beginning at $971 per person, double.
CroisiEurope’s Christmas Market Cruises Include:
- Christmas in Alsace, Potter Villages and Revue at the Royal Palace: Explore the Rhine while visiting the Potter Village and Europe’s Christmas market in Strasbourg. Prices for this four-day trip begin at $533 per person, double.
- Christmas Magic in Belgium: Beginning in Brussels, visit the city’s Christmas market before heading to Antwerp to visit the Cathedral, which houses two works by Rubens, then on to Bruges’ Christmas market. Prices for this four-day trip begin at $646 per person, double.
- A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest: Sail along the Rhine and visit Colmar’s Christmas market and a cuckoo clocks workshop in the Black Forest. Prices for this four-day trip begin at $716 per person, double.
CroisiEurope’s New Year’s Cruises Include:
- New Year in the Bordeaux Region on the Gironde and Dordogne River: Welcome 2015 from the medieval cities in Bordeaux with Chateaux tours and a New Year’s dinner. Prices for this five-day trip begin at $1,278 per person, double.
- Italian New Year in Venice: Ring in the New Year exploring Italy’s art, lagoons and history on this five-day tour capped off with a New Year’s champagne dinner. Prices for this exclusive itinerary begin at $1,321 per person, double
For more information, visit: www.croisieuroperivercruises.com.