|Photo by iakovkalinin/iStock/Getty Images Plus/Getty Images|
CroisiEurope, celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, has announced a series of dedicated Spanish-language departures for several of its itineraries. The new Spanish departures will allow Hispanic-American couples, families, and groups to enjoy CroisiEurope’s voyages knowing that all information, menus, and guided excursions will be available in Spanish.
The Spanish-language itineraries include:
- Short Break in Paris: Four-day cruise around Paris that includes tours of the city by coach and of Montmarte, and a Paris by Night gala. Departure for this cruise is December 5.
- From the Angkor Temples to the Mekong Delta: This 11-day cruise from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City, which covers almost 2,800 miles of river, stops at Phnom Penh and Angkor, among other cities. Available departure dates: December 17; January 2, 12, 18, 28; February 3, 13, 19; and April 2, 8, 18 and 24, 2017.
- New Year in the Douro Valley: This three-day cruise from Porto gives guests the chance to enjoy the marine life of the Douro river and includes a New Year’s Eve dinner. The departure date is December 29.
- Springtime in Holland (Four Days): A roundtrip cruise from Amsterdam that includes stops in Rotterdam and Antwerp. Departure date is April 13, 2017.
- Springtime in Holland (Five Days): The same stops as the four-day cruise; the five-day cruise spends an extra day in Antwerp. Departure date is also April 13, 2017.
- The Seine Valley: An eight-day roundtrip cruise from Paris also visits Aris, Mantes Le Jolie, Vernon, Honfleur, and Rouen. Available departure dates are July 22, August 5 and 19, 2017.
- Picturesque Holland and the Magnificent Valley of the Romantic Rhine: This eight-day cruise, round-trip from Amsterdam, also docks at Kinderdijk, Rotterdam, Nijmegen, Cologne, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Boppard, and Dusseldorf. Available departure dates are July 15, 22 and August 24, 2017.