Crystal Cruises is expanding its presence in the ports of China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Brunei next year. With a choice of 34 voyages (versus four in 2012), the five- to 29-day luxury Asia cruises offer a host of itinerary firsts and options, as well as a new two-for-one airfare bonus for select Crystal Symphony Asia cruises and Book Now bonus savings of up to $2,500 per person for bookings made by Aug. 30, 2013.
New for Crystal’s 2014 Asia season include:
· Two ships in the region – Both the Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will be sailing the region in winter, spring and fall 2014.
· New itineraries – New routes include Crystal’s first-ever cruises that begin and/or end in Bangkok and a two-week voyage round-trip from Singapore. Bali, introduced as a “turnaround” port in 2013, begins or ends four cruises in 2014 (verses two in 2013).
· New destinations – Crystal will make maiden visits to Malacca, Malaysia; Lombok, Makassar/Ujung Pandang and Surabaya, Indonesia.
· Return to less visited locales – The expanded menu of itineraries includes calls in ports visited infrequently or not in several years, including returns to Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei; Jakarta and Komodo Island, Indonesia; Yangon, Myanmar; Koh Samui, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Okinawa and Tokyo, Japan.
· China & Japan Focus – For the first time in five years, two voyages will explore more of Japan, as well as China, such as Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony’s Beijing-Tokyo voyage with Osaka, Nagasaki, and Shimizu, Japan; Shanghai and Dalian, China; and a complimentary Beijing land package.
· Christmas/New Year Options – A new holiday cruise, round-trip Bangkok, celebrates New Year’s Eve with a light show in Hong Kong. Guests can extend their vacation with a preceding voyage beginning in Bali, without repeating ports.
· Shorter Vacation Options – Shorter Crystal Getaways offer new Asia cruises for as little as five days – starting at just $1,520 per person.
· More overnights and port time – Every 2014 Crystal Asia voyage has at least two overnight stays, with most also offering one or more two-night stays in rich destinations like Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and Shanghai.
· UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Throughout the region, shore-side excursions visit sacred and revered sites.
· Bonus Savings – Until Aug. 30, travelers can access two-for-one airfare add-ons with select Crystal Symphony voyages and save thousands with extra special Book Now fares.
All-inclusive, Book Now fares for Crystal’s 2014 Asia voyages begin at $1,520 per guest if booked by August 30, 2013.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.