Crystal Cruises is adding a golf theme to its 12/21-1/4 Hawaiian holiday sailing. The round-trip-LA Crystal Symphony voyage joins two other golf-themed cruises already scheduled on Crystal Serenity in 2011: 7/22-8/2 in Britain and 11/27-12/8 in Portugal and Spain.
Best of all: Pro golfer Billy Casper, with 51 PGA Tour wins, will headline all three cruises. On each, guests can absorb stories and tips during informal lectures by Casper and other athletic stars, such as Emmy-winning sportscaster Jim Huber. They can also mingle and play with the PGA pros at some of the most stunning championship courses in the world, including:
· Poipu Bay (Kauai)--top Hawaiian course surrounded by ancient places of worship
· Royal Portrush (Belfast)--designed by course-architect great, Harry Colt
· Carden Park (Liverpool)--Jack Nicklaus/Golden Bear “thinking golfer’s” fairway with spectacular views
· Royal Dublin (Dublin)--Ireland’s second-oldest links
· El Saler (Valencia)--one of Golf Magazine’s “100 Greatest Courses in the World”
· Golf Club Del Sur (Canary Islands)--home to several PGA European tour competitions, surrounded by 8,000 palm trees
· Palheiro (Funchal)--coastal ridge greens on a 200-year-old estate.
Crystal provides transportation, caddies, warm-up time, lunch, ‘19th hole’ get-togethers, TaylorMade club rentals or cleaning of your clubs and shoes, team-pairing, parties, awards, and private clinics with PGA instructors like John Clark and Bill Stutzer.
Two-for-One fares start at $5,470/person, and include free air from two-dozen North American cities (or air credit), up to $1,000/person “As You Wish” spending credits, and additional savings for family/friend groups, early payment, or new-to-Crystal travelers.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.