Crystal Cruises released Crystal Adventures online for its 2014 World Cruise, marking the voyage's earliest-ever availability of guests' outing options. More than 200 shore excursions are now described in detail and offered for pre-reservation at crystalcruises.com. The annual World Cruise sails for 89 days aboard the Crystal Serenity, starting Jan. 18, 2014.
In 2014, World Cruise guests will be able to:
- Helicopter over Hawaii, Hong Kong and Cape Town.
- Safari for native African wildlife.
- Explore cultural microcosms from Geisha life in Kyoto to Ghandi and Indian sub-culture in South Africa.
- Stay overnight off-ship in several countries, including Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Indulge in hands-on culinary treats, from blending one's own wine near Cape Town or learning traditional tea preparation in Hong Kong to local market shopping and hands-on Creole cooking in Mauritius.
- Visit WWII Pacific Theatre sites from Tinian to Oahu, including a private lunch with captain of the USS Missouri.
Crystal's 2014 World Cruise is comprised of five, 12 to 22 day segments visiting ports in California, Hawaii, Guam, Mariana Islands, Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Principe, Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Portugal and England. Full World Cruisers receive special perks, such as a bon voyage pre-cruise gala, complimentary chauffeured pre- and post-cruise transfers, souvenir gifts and shore-side event participation.
Guests booking the entire World Cruise by Feb. 28, 2013 enjoy savings of $3,900/person and all-inclusive fares starting from $39,280/person. "Book Now" (booked by Feb, 28) fares for individual World Cruise segments begin at $6,845/person.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.