Crystal Cruises launched its complete worldwide cruise collection for 2013, becoming the first of the luxury cruise lines to release its entire 2013 calendar and fares, as well as open all cruises for bookings. "Book Now” fares offer discount prices for early bookings made by Feb. 28 or June 30, 2012 (depending on cruise departure).
Changes such as shorter cruises distinguish Crystal’s 2013 schedule, with 64 itineraries visiting 62 countries and 226 ports-of-call worldwide. Crystal has opted to switch its initially scheduled vessel deployment: Crystal Serenity will summer in the Baltic, North Cape and British Isles (in addition to spring and summer Mediterranean seasons), while Crystal Symphony will spend her summer in the Mediterranean.
Other new highlights include:
· 16 maiden calls: Baie-Comeau and Havre-Saint-Pierre, Québec; Çanakkale, Turkey; Castellón de la Plana, Spain; La Spezia, Italy; Lunenburg, Nova Scotia; Natal, Brazil; Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England; Santa Marta, Colombia; and Skiathos, Greece; Manta, Equador; Salaverry, Peru; Chacabuco and Cape Horn, Chile; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Langkawi, Malaysia
· More shorter 7- to 10-day sailings being offered (29 overall), over a 250 percent increase in shorter cruise offerings in Europe
· A 74-day World Cruise with a focus on South America
· A 9-7-12-day cruise-length rotation in Europe for choice of shorter or longer back-to-back options without repeating ports, plus Saturday departures for most 7-day sailings
· A 98-day/eight segment Australasian Grand Cruise from Auckland to LA
· Cruises beginning and ending in Reyjkavik, Bali, Brisbane, Dublin, and Kōbe.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.