Crystal Cruises is kicking off 2013 with shorter cruises, stronger 2013 bookings, a broader collection of ultra-luxe cruise destinations and savings. New Book Now fares, guaranteed only through Feb. 28, 2013, offer up to $1500 off Asia, $1500 off Europe, $1600 off New England/Canada, $1700 off South America, $1000 off Holiday sailings, and more.
Other savings include:
· Reduced solo travel fares on 12 voyages in Asia, Mediterranean, Baltic and South America – as low as 110 percent for sole occupancy staterooms.
· Kids sail free on select July and August Western and Northern European cruises, in a third berth when sharing a stateroom with two adults.
Additionally, many more 2013 cruises are 10 days or less, including an over 250 percent increase in shorter European cruises. Additionally, Crystal’s wildly successful Fall 2012 series of short Getaways, are returning for 2013 with more options to more destinations.
· Crystal Getaways: As little as five days, nine voyages in Asia, Australia/New Zealand, New England/Canada and Alaska start as low as $1,470 per person.
Also worth noting in 2013:
· More than 50 percent increase in shipboard overnight stays in port on embarkation days – to better enjoy the destination and ease the travel experience.
· 25 percent more port days than 2012.
In 2013, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity visit 216 ports of call in 63 countries, while 2014 brings 194 ports in 68 countries.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.