Crystal Cruises has unveiled a series of new online agent tools on their online Travel Agent Center and main website (www.crytsalcruises.com). Additions include a new flight booking engine, a customizable flyer creation tool and add-ons to Cruise Builder, Crystal’s online booking portal. Modified booking policies have also been added.
Personal Select Air is the cruise company's new search engine that allows agents to choose the best flights and fares for their clients as far as 10 months before sailing. Crystal Cruises also has a modified policy for booking shore excursions. The new policy will allow guests to book experiences in advance without the requirement of submitting a final payment to make reservations. The new option allows travelers – or agents on their behalf – the opportunity to pre-reserve Crystal Adventures ashore six months in advance upon booking and deposit.
There will be a new flyer builder, a user-friendly function of the Email Builder communication tool that allows travel agent’s to tailor promotional flyers to clients’ specific interests, and further customize the message with their own logo and contact information.
Additional online enhancements to both Crystal’s Travel Agent Center and CrystalCruises.com, include:
- New “Expert” mode empowers the agents to make a booking in less than 90 seconds
- Crystal Getaways are now available for booking on the system
- Easier, enhanced functionality to search by departure date, theme, destination, duration and agency group
- Quotes available with no name or information required in the “Book Your Cruise” section
- Added pier arrival/departure details and transfer options between the airport and pier
- “Fast Quote” allows agents to quickly quote a cruise rate for double or single occupancy based on voyage number, stateroom category and Crystal Society status
Online Guest Check-In/Priority Check-in & Planning Center (PCPC):
- Emergency “en route” direct contact info collected pre-cruise for communication with guest in case of emergency or port/pier changes.
- Dinner reservations can now be made in advance for Crystal Serenity’s Tastes.
- Unique Crystal Key code assigned to guests upon booking for increased privacy when booking group specialty dining reservations and applying for Share the Experience benefits
- Easier navigation and mobile compatibility.
- New PRINT options in Guidebook section and voyage/itinerary pages/tabs, allowing customization of information printed.
- “Book Now” scrolling deadline alert now featured in the Live Views section.