Crystal has announced its 2017 lineup of holiday travel options across its Crystal Cruises, Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises and Crystal AirCruises brands. Here’s what travelers can expect:
- Crystal Symphony – The 16-day “South African Holidays” cruise sails round-trip from Cape Town, marking Crystal’s first-ever holiday voyage in Africa. “Big Five” safaris are offered in South Africa and Mozambique, while village feasts and visits highlight the culture of the region.
- Crystal Serenity – Now offering two embarkation options, which allow travelers to choose between sailing round-trip from Charleston or Fort Lauderdale, as they embark on a 14- or-15-day (respectively) warm-weather “Holidays in the Caribbean” escape from the winter chill.
- Crystal Esprit – The 11-day “Crystal Yachting Christmas” sails aboard the new luxury yacht round-trip from Marigot Bay, St. Martin.
- Crystal Mozart – Sailing round-trip from Vienna on a 13-day “Dazzling Danube Celebration,” the first and largest of Crystal River Cruises’ fleet offers a chance to visit some of Europe’s most festive locales, including Austria, Germany and Hungary.
- Crystal Bach – The 10-day “Spectacular Rhine Holiday” offers a sailing on the first of Crystal’s two new river yachts. The itinerary sails from Amsterdam to Basel.
- Crystal Mahler – The second new Crystal river yacht to embark in 2017 will sail a 16-day “Grand Europe” voyage along the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest, focusing on the region’s holiday markets.
- Crystal AirCruises – The 16-day “Holidays Around the World” private jet tour flies aboard Crystal’s privately owned Boeing 777 from Los Angeles, calling in Bora Bora, Queenstown, Sydney, Jaipur and Abu Dhabi.
Aboard all Crystal holiday sailings, guests will get to enjoy the traditional festivities of the season, including special meals for Christmas and New Year’s, and seasonal décor throughout the vessels. Multi-faith services will also be offered on board.