MSC Cruises has announced that it will partner with two Michelin-starred Chef Carlo Cracco on special onboard menus for Christmas and New Year's. Cracco has worked with the line on holiday menus for the past two years.
MSC formally celebrated the agreement at a Cuban-themed gala dinner in Milan, where the Italy-based chef created a Cuba-inspired banquet for guests, with the Cuban Ambassador to Italy, Alba Beatriz Soto Pimentel, as the guest of honor.
Here's a look at this holiday season's onboard menus:
- Roasted scampi, date purée, raspberry vinegar and Swiss chard
- Caramelized beef top blade with citrus fruit, celeriac and pomegranate
- Saffron risotto, salmon roe and parsley
- Rum babà, panettone cream and almonds
New Year’s Eve
- Steamed sea bass fillet, cream of lettuce, caviar and lemon
- Rigatoni au gratin with pecorino cheese and black cabbage
- Lobster tail au gratin, spinach, pine nuts and raisins
- Vanilla flavored Mascarpone cream with red berries and crunchy biscuit
MSC Divina will also be hosting special holiday sailings: a December 19 departure to Charlotte Amalie, San Juan and Nassau for Christmas, and a December 26 departer to Falmouth, Georgetown, Cozumel, Belize City and Freeport for New Year's. Both depart from Miami.