MSC Cruises is making it possible to visit Europe during the height of the vacation season and into the fall on its fleet of ships – including the new MSC Divina – with limited-time-only rates that begin at $449.
Available only for bookings made by June 30, 2012 on select sailings, these cruise-only rates (per person, double occupancy; government fees and taxes are additional) begin at $449 for select seven-night summer cruises and at $499 for select seven-night fall itineraries.
While visiting European destinations in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, guests will also enjoy MSC Cruises’ Mediterranean heritage and international experience with entertainment, the MSC Aurea Spa and Mediterranean cuisine on the line’s ships, including MSC Divina, which entered the fleet in May.
Like sister ships MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida, MSC Divina features the exclusive MSC Yacht Club, 69-71 suites (depending on the ship) in a “ship-within-a-ship” concept where guests indulge in comfort and convenience, complete with 24/7 Butler and concierge services, complimentary wines and spirits, private restaurant, lounge, pool and relaxation area, private access to MSC Aurea Spa and more.
Among the roundtrip itineraries available this summer and fall at limited-time-only rates are:
- MSC Divina’s seven-night “Divine Mediterranean” itineraries, sailing from Venice and calling at Bari, Katakolon, Izmir, Istanbul and Dubrovnik. Rates begin at $1,049 (select summer sailings) and $599 (select fall sailings).
- MSC Sinfonia’s seven-night “Sparkling Mediterranean Rivieras” departing Genoa and visiting Civitavecchia, Salerno, La Goulette, Ibiza and Marseille, beginning at $449.
- MSC Splendida’s seven-night “Splendid Mediterranean” cruises, sailing from Genoa and calling at Civitavecchia, Barcelona, La Goulette, Valletta and Messina. Rates begin at $499.
- MSC Magnifica’s seven-night “Baltic Castles & Russian Palaces,” calling at Kiel, Stockholm, Tallin, St. Petersburg and Copenhagen. Rates begin at $1,049.
- MSC Musica’s seven-night “Greek Islands in the Sun,” sailing from Venice and calling at Bari, Katakolon, Santorini, Mykonos, Piraeus, Corfu and Dubrovnik. Rates begin at $499.
- MSC Opera’s eight-night “Majestic Medieval Europe” itinerary, sailing from Southampton and calling at Ijmuiden, St. Peter Port, La Coruna, Bilbao and La Rochele. Rates begin at $799.
For more information, visit www.msccruisesusa.com.