Norwegian Cruise Line announced its range of itineraries from summer 2018 through winter 2019. Sailings include the Caribbean, South America, Alaska, and Scandinavia.
- Norwegian Bliss, the largest and most innovative ship in the line, will be offering seven-day voyages from Seattle each Saturday. It will be the first cruise ship custom-built with amenities designed for an Alaskan cruise; it will also be the first Norwegian Cruise Line ship to make its debut in Seattle.
- Norwegian Pearl will sail seven-day Glacier Bay Alaska cruises from Seattle departing on Sundays.
- Norwegian Sun will run between Vancouver and Seward on seven-day Alaska highlights voyages. If guests choose, they can combine back-to-back sailings for a 14-day roundtrip cruise.
- Norwegian Breakaway will depart New York for a 12-day transatlantic voyage to London. After time spent in a dry dock undergoing enhancements, Norwegian Breakaway will sail to Copenhagen for nine-day Scandinavia & Russia cruises.
- Norwegian Jade returns to Europe and sails a series of Norway, Iceland, and North Cape cruises from London and Hamburg, showcasing Norwegian fjords and the British Isles.
- Norwegian Spirit will sail 10-day Western Mediterranean and 11-day Eastern Mediterranean & Adriatic cruises from Civitavecchia. In the winter, Norwegian Spirit will set sail from Barcelona to the Canary Islands & Morocco for 10- and 11-day cruises.
- Norwegian Star will transfer from the West Coast to Venice, sailing a series of seven-day Greek Isles and Adriatic & Greece cruises.
- Norwegian Epic, which received ship-wide renovations earlier this year, will again be sailing seven-day Western Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona and Civitavecchia, stopping in Italy, France, and Spain.
- Norwegian Escape, with the line’s first brew pub at sea, will depart from New York to Bermuda for seven-day cruises every Sunday.
- Norwegian Dawn will sail seven-day cruises from Boston to Bermuda, departing every Friday.
Bahamas & Florida
- Norwegian Gem sails from New York to the Bahamas and Florida every Saturday throughout summer 2018.
- Norwegian Sky will continue to sail three- and four-day Bahamas cruises from Miami year-round to Great Stirrup.
- Norwegian Escape will remain in New York for winter 2018-19, and bring guests to the Bahamas & Florida on seven-day cruises.
- Norwegian Breakaway will return to New York after its European voyages and will begin seven-day Bahamas & Florida cruises from Manhattan during winter 2018-19.
- Norwegian Escape sets sail from New York on extended 12- and 14-day Southern Caribbean cruises, as well as 14-day Western Caribbean cruise with a stop at Belize’s Harvest Cay.
- Norwegian Breakaway will also sail 10- and 11-day Eastern Caribbean cruises from New York with calls in the Virgin Islands.
- Norwegian Dawn – new for 2018 – will be cruising from New England to the Caribbean for 14-day voyages starting October 2018, in addition to Southern Caribbean cruises from San Juan, Puerto Rico with calls in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua and more.
- Norwegian Gem will reposition to New Orleans, and will sail to the Western Caribbean on seven-, 10- and 11-day cruises
- Norwegian Getaway will sail seven-day cruises to the Western Caribbean from Miami in winter 2018.
- Norwegian Pearl will make Tampa her home for winter 2018, and will voyage to the Western Caribbean for seven-day cruises.
- Norwegian Jade will also sail to the Southern Caribbean from Miami on a 10-day cruise on select dates from November 2018 through April 2019.
- Norwegian Epic returns to Port Canaveral in fall 2018 alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises, along with select longer 10- and 11-day Western Caribbean cruises from November 2018 through January 2019.
Canada & New England
- Norwegian Escape will be the company’s largest vessel to bring guests to Canada and New England for seven-day cruises from New York on select dates in September 2018.
- Norwegian Gem will also sail north from New York in June 2018 on two seven-day cruises, calling in Maine, St. John, and Halifax; it will also sail extended 10-day cruises from New York that include an overnight in Québec City.
- Norwegian Dawn will alternate between northbound and southbound seven-day cruises between Boston and Quebec, also with the opportunity to combine the cruises for a 14-day roundtrip.
- The recently-refurbished Pride of America will continue her seven-day Hawaii itinerary departing from Honolulu every Saturday through May 2019, with calls that include an overnight in Kahului, Maui; Hilo and Kona, Hawai`i; and an overnight in Nãwiliwili, Kaua`i.
Panama Canal and Mexican Riviera
- Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Pearl will sail 11-day and 14-day roundtrip canal cruises from Tampa and Miami in 2018-19.
- Norwegian Star, from Miami to Los Angeles, will be making 14-day one-way cruises through the canal.
- Norwegian Pearl will also sail a one-way 15-day Panama Canal cruise from LA to Tampa in October 2018.
- Norwegian Sun, during winter 2018-19, will return to South America, sailing a series of alternating westbound and eastbound 14-day itineraries between Valparaiso, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina.